A quick,easy and nutritious drink to beat the heat.
- 7 big strawberries
- Segments of 1 1/2 big orange, seeds removed
- A pinch of salt
- Sugar to taste (adjust as per sweetness of strawberries and orange
- Crushed Ice as required
- 2 to 3 roughly torn mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients except mint leaves in a blender. Blend well. Transfer to a serving glass. Garnish with mint leaves. Makes one glass of juice.Serve immediately. Tastes best if fresh only.
- You can add a pinch of black pepper if you like.