Strawberry Piyush is a delectable, delicious beverage made by blending strawberry shrikhand and buttermilk. I always make extra shrikhand to prepare this tasty beverage.
- 1 cup strawberry shrikhand
- Approximately 11/4th to 11/2 cups thick buttermilk(you can blend curds also)
- 1 to 11/2 tbsp powdered sugar( adjust to taste)
- Strawberry pieces to garnish
- Combine strawberry shrikhand, buttermilk, sugar in a bowl and blend till smooth and till the sugar dissolves. Referigerate for atleast 11/2 hrs.
- Garnish with strawberry pieces and serve chilled.
- If using store bought strawberry shrikhand,it is sweeter than the one prepared at home, so check the balance of flavours before adding sugar.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG