Piyush is a delectable, delicious beverage made by blending Amrakhand and Buttermilk
- 1 cup Amrakhand(Mango Shrikhand)
- Approximately 11/4th to 11/2 cups thick buttermilk(you can blend curds also)
- 1 to 11/2 tbsp powdered sugar( adjust to taste)
- Saffron strands ( optional)
- Combine amrakhand, buttermilk, sugar in a bowl and blend till smooth and till the sugar dissolves. Referigerate for atleast 11/2 hrs.
- Garnish with saffron strands and serve chilled.
- If using store bought amrakhand,it is sweeter than the one made at home. So check balance of flavours before adding sugar.