Raita is an accompaniment in Indian meals thats nutritious, flavourful and tasty at the same time.
- 1 small onion chopped fine
- 1 small carrot chopped into small cubes
- 1 small cucumber chopped into small cubes
- 1 small tomato chopped fine
- 2 cups fresh curds
- 2 green chillied chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Sugar to taste
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves finely chopped to garnish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk curds and add chopped vegetables, red chilli powder, cumin powder, sugar and salt. Mix well. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle a little red chilli powder and cumin powder and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve chilled.
Add sugar only if the curds is tarter than you like.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG