Raw mango chutney is a simple maharashtrian recipe that’s tangy and spicy as well with a dash of sweetness.
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1/4 cup raw mango skin peeled and grated (if the mango is very sour use less)
- 2 to 3 green chillies(adjust to taste)
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 2 sprigs of coriander leaves
- A pinch of sugar
- Grind the above ingredients along with very little water coarsely.
- This chutney goes very well with dal rice, pancakes and dosas too.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG